- DVD 1 – WHY USE MOTIONS WITH MUSIC?
- A crash course overview of the basic techniques and reasons for involving children with movement and music.
- DVD 2 – MAKING AND USING PROPS AND MUSIC ACCESSORIES
- Ways to use recycled and found materials to create fun movement tools on a tight budget. How using props can make music sessions more exciting.
- DVD 3 – WAYS TO USE MUSIC THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- Using songs to support your schedule and solve behavior issues. Ways music can be used to make everything more fun in the classroom. How to turn a not-so-good day into a great day.